Is this scam or mislead

i wanted the the ogbonge template . you guyz insisted i should create account and join the group, now i have done that but cant download it . does it means you deceived me

@valentineboy, this forum is for great minded and credible people with credibility. We are not a scammer, get that to your head. Now let me direct you, first read our guidelines and understand it. Here is a link to ogbonge template https://planet.ogbongeblog.com/groups/obt . You MUST click JOIN GROUP Before You Can Access The Download!!! . Scroll down, you will see ''Members (151
+) scroll to your right hand and click JOIN GROUP. After joining then click on the template and download it.

Please next time don’t ever use the word scam here. Thank you

1 Like

After you join this forum, you must also click the JOIN GROUP button before you can access the download. Dunno why it’s so hard for people like you to understand simple instruction.

Did anyone collect money from you to access it? - always mind the way you use the “scam” word. :roll_eyes:

Not downloading after joining the group.

The download link is working fine bro.

If you’ve joined the group, click here to access the download page. Click the download link and click the download icon as seen in the image below.

That’s all.

You will not be able to access it if you’ve not joined the group.

Some people ehn
smhâ˜ș