Interested In Bloggers Discussions? Pls, READ this

Dear friend,

I’m Jide Ogunsanya (aka @jidetheblogger )

I’m a blogger and I’m also one of the admins here.

I’m glad you are interested in discussions related to blogging and I’m hoping you will get a lot of value from fellow bloggers on this forum.

There is a dedicated section for blogging topics and it can be accessed at : https://forum.netdivo.com/c/blogging

Right there, bloggers interact, share their blogging expertise & help each other. There are also freebies and giveaways too. :wink:

You can read everything right there without becoming a member of the forum but if you would like to join the discussion by starting a new discussion or commenting on an existing discussion, you will be required to sign up for a free account.

Apart from posting new topics, you will be able to upload photos, use emojis in your posts, create polls, mark questions as solved, tag and send private messages to other members of the community. You will also be granted badges in appreciation for your efforts in making the community a fun place.

bloggers-image

Getting Started

If you are new and need an account, you can sign up here. You can also login with your existing Facebook, Twitter and Google accounts.

If you’re a registered member of the forum, you can click here to post new topic.

But before you start posting, please ensure you go through the community guidelines and also the user guide.

Once you sign in for the first time, our friendly robot (discobot) will welcome you and guide you on how to use this platform. Pls, follow the robot’s instructions. She is nice! If you complete the new user tutorial, the platform will automatically grant you the “certified” badge.

For safety reasons, we temporarily limit what new users can do. You’ll gain new abilities aka trust levels (and badges) as we get to know you. At a high enough trust level, you’ll gain even more abilities to help us manage our community together.

VERY IMPORTANT !!

We don’t have a lot of rules because we are all adults.

There is just one thing you need to know: DON’T SPAM!

If you join the forum to spam us with links, moderators will do the needful.

If there is a blogging-related content you want to share from your blog, post the FULL content and add the source link. Sharing half content with link to your site will NOT fly. Pls, be guided!

Thanks for your co-operation. Together we can make this the best bloggers community.

Please feel free to invite your friends to join the forum.

Ensure you are very active here so you can win freebies. :wink:

Stay Blessed and have fun!

Click the image below to see me dancing…lol :grinning:

More help and feedback

• If you have feedback, questions or concerns, please post them in our meta category.
  • If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

What Next?

Please remember:

• this community is for everyone: Be nice to one another! Be respectful!
  • ask questions and share your knowledge!
  • by using, posting or reading on NetDivo Forum, you agree to the TOS.
  • to come back often and enable e-mail updates to stay up-to-date on things happening in the Community!

Remember to abide by the community guidelines.

We don’t really have much time to moderate this site. We’ve got other hustles. So not following the guidelines might trigger a ban, nothing personal.

Keep It Tidy

Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up. So:

• Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
  • Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
  • Don’t post no-content replies.
  • Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
  • Rather than posting “+1” or “Agreed”, use the Like button.
  • Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, use Reply as a Linked Topic as explained in our user guide.
  • Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it. So, pls spare us the “…writing from blah blah blog” signature.

When you see bad behavior, don’t reply. It encourages the bad behavior by acknowledging it, consumes your energy, and wastes everyone’s time. Just flag it. If enough flags accrue, action will be taken, either automatically or by moderator intervention.

Have fun here and please introduce yourself!