Infinix Zero 5 Review (A Race To Perfection)

if images doesn’t load in your browser, please turn off Ad-blocker

What comes to your mind when you hear “Infinix Zero 5” ?. There are many thoughts :thought_balloon: that immediately rushes into your head… #thePortraitMaster, #powerOfTwo… etc. But when i hear Infinix Zero 5, what comes to my mind is nothing else, but "Perfection"… And that’s the reason why, in today’s review, we’ll be seeing if the Infinix zero 5 really checks all the boxes in its race to perfection. So come with me and let’s tear this beast down.

Screenshot_20171203-085422

So here is a list of the criteria we will be using to judge the Infinix Zero 5.

The Design, The Display, The Processor speed and RAM management, Storage, The Camera, Software Updates, Security, Connectivity and Telephony, Audio Quality, Battery Life, Miscellaneous

sorry guys, i can’t post the full review here, cause it is really gonna be a daunting task, with editing the words and importing the images… To see the complete review, please Click on the link below…

Click On The Link Below To Open The Full Review

http://www.correctblogger.com/2017/12/infinix-zero-five-review.html

Please leave a comment for us on our website, Like and Follow Us on Facebook and Twitter respectively, if you like our review… Bye and Thank you for supporting us…

They are getting there, but still far from perfection yet