I’m Giving Away a Blog with Domain for Free

Yeah, I’m going to give away this blog to one deserving soul here. The blog is currently running on blogspot with a .com domain.

What is the Price?

No price at all . It is absolutely free.

The only thing you have to do is to show demonstrable proof that you can turn it into something notable. To do that, comment below this post and tell us why you deserve this offer.

We’ll have our winner on Sunday August 20, 2017.

Blog Url: WAZOBIATVNEWS.COM

Creation Date: 2017-05-23

Registry Expiry Date: 2018-05-23

Registrar: Godaddy Inc.

P.S. Do not just leave your contacts in the comments, just tell us why you should get the blog.

First of all i am glad to be the first person to comment on this post.

The above blog is indeed deserve to be given to me because i have went thoroughly into almost every section of the blog and found out that i will be capable of maintaining the blog. As the name implies Wazobiatvnews i can read and write hausa language and very current in news updates stuffs especially entertainment, health, politics, latest Gist happening around the country…

1 Like

Thanks for your offer, I believe I deserve the blog because I love writing and blogging is my passion. Within a month have build a music site from nothing to something nice www.soundhubs.com

1 Like

I must say Wazobiatvnews is a nice domain name, I have studied each post made on the site and i’m impressed. I can adapt to the same pattern. So if i’m given the chance to manage this blog i’ll revert a lot of things.

1. Firstly i’ll research on keywords that rank high on google, then ensure all posts are quality contents written by me not copy and paste. Am glad the niche is about news, i’ll push myself to get news from right source.

2. If i’m given this opportunity i’ll build up email lists thereby building potential readers to wazobiatvnews.

3. Social media promotion isn’t left out. facebook page, twitter, instagram pages would be created to share news to people. i will personally hire an seo expert because this domain name can’t waste like that.

I know there are lot of news site out there but we’ll ensure to give our readers the best.

1. Wazobianewstv will also be added to facebook freebasics to get more readers, and an app will be created for it to notify our lovely readers. thanks
1 Like

Let’s keep the comment coming in.

First and foremost, I’ll like to appreciate your kind gesture towards the opportunity given to everyone who are privileged to be among the users of the community.

I deserved to get the free blog from you sir because am a newbie in internet business who have no blog at all. Buh with the help and opportunity like this, I’ll be able to setup this and manage it carefully in order to make living online and to cater for the rest of my family who are also looking forward to see the best of their brother. I’ll forever appreciate this and your name will be on the list of generous internet friends I’ve ever had! May God sees me through! Thank you so much Jide Ogunsanya.

1 Like

Well, thats a good gesture from you boss. Keep up the good work. Am writing from SpecNG Blog

First and foremost, i have to appreciate you for this kind gesture of yours, its commendable, secondly i would be very brief and straight to the point, if am been given the opportunity to own this blog, QUALITY is what i would push to the forefront when i say Quality, i am talking in respect to POSTS/CONTENT, i would also make the blog UNIQUE by introducing other interesting facts to entice my readers, make the blog SEO friendly and also increase the pageview of the blog to about 50,000 unique views before the end of the year 2017, because currently by my analysis online the blog is receiving roughly 3,000 views a month(I can push it up). Please avail me this opportunity to handle this blog and possibly yes i can improve the blog. Thank you

Hi all.

You can check the winner here.

Expect more freebies soon.

1 Like