I have Solution to Nigeria's Problems - Governor Udom Emmanuel

Originally published at: https://www.ogbongeblog.com/i-have-solution-to-nigerias-problems-governor-udom-emmanuel.html

Gov. of Akwa Ibom state, and presidential aspirant under the platform of the PDP, Emmanuel Udom, has said he has solutions to Nigeria’s myriad of problems.

Speaking yesterday while he met with the PDP National Working Committee in Abuja to intimate them with his presidential ambition, Udom said he was running to solve problems that had proved intractable to the present administration.

Udom likened Nigeria to a country at war on many levels, adding “we cannot leave our generals and best hands behind while we fight the war”

“I am a bridge builder, I have the capacity, I understand the issues, I know the problems and I have the solutions.

“Anywhere in the world, the economy is preeminent. As a trained, tried and tested economist, I know what to do. Beside, I will not only tell you what to do but will also tell you how to do it.

“I performed in the corporate world and I have also performed in government”, he said.

Udom reminded the PDP chieftains that he has stood with the party through thick and thin and has not for once jumped ship.

” With all modesty and due sense of responsibility, I have done so much for the party and it is not too much for the party to stand by me now. One good turn deserves another. I am poised to lead the party to victory in the next election.

![](upload://3k6llrfoetTiFu2pifoF6LgEOPj.png)![](upload://cUiVgpfPpwnhDGTeWwaZ3YnXk49.png)![](upload://g0TMlPTKi1NrFkcUrfhJ5yV4N1V.png)

“I have the solutions to our problems. I have the creativity, the ideas and the capacity. I have demonstrated that in Akwa Ibom state with Ibom Air where Nigeria as a country does not even have a national airline.

” I have also demonstrated that by moving Akwa Ibom to the second position on Foreign Direct Investment coming into Nigeria.

“Today Akwa Ibom manufactures one of the best syringes in the world and these are in hot demand even by foreign countries. Our Kings Flour Mill is also world class”

The presidential aspirant then said he was running to bring hope to despondent Nigerians and restore the country’s lost glory.

“We aspire to inspire our people – the youth, women, the middle class, the corporate world and every other strata of our society.

“Hope belongs to those who can see the future. I can. Here I am, send me.

The presidential aspirant was well received at the Wadata House headquarters of the PDP where the NWC was led by the PDP national chairman, Dr. Iyorchia Ayu supported by other members of the PDP NWC.

Ayu said he was impressed by Udom’s presentation, his pedigree as well as track record of performance and achievements as governor.

He promised level playing ground for all aspirants and enjoined them to let their campaign be issue based.

“We don’t want aspirants running around stadiums. What the people are interested in are the problems bedeviling the economy and insecurity and how to solve them”.

Ayu expressed delight with Udom’s understanding of these issues and his proposed solutions to them.

He described APC as a “fragmented alliance; very soon they will disappear.

National Secretary of the PDP NWC, Senator Sam. N. Anyanwu, described Udom as “one of the people Nigerians are waiting for. APC has collapsed. Nigeria is waiting for PDP”.