How To Successfully Purchase or Sell Google AdSense Account Online

The rate of adsense scam by bloggers or people in Nigeria is getting high, however disturbing the blogosphere. I have read may post on blogs and forums about people being scammed of AdSense account. Last year, I read a post on how a person was scammed of NGN40,000 for a Nigeria AdSense Account and how some hidden guys are selling hosted account to newbies thinking it is non hosted.

How To Successfully Purchase or Sell Google AdSense Account Online

Recently, a member published on ogbongeblog planet that his google adsense was hijacked by a buyer who promised to pay after been added to the adsense, but unfortunately the seller made the buyer as admin in the Adsense account and the buyer hijacked it without paying.

My main motive of writing this post is to stop adsense scamming and teach how to buy or sell adsense account online successfully without been scammed and i will also recommended a trusted seller and buyer of adsense.

BUYERS 

1. Buyers, to avoid being cammed if you want to purchase or buy a google adsense account from a seller, you must have known the seller very well and maybe ask how many client he has sold adsense to with proof.

2. You should get a middle man who will hold your payment and will send it to seller once you (buyer) have gotten full access to the adsense account as the owner.

3. You must make sure the adsense type is what you really need. Don't buy hosted when you want non-hosted. (This kind of scam is very common) To check if an Adsense is hosted or non-hosted, once you are added as a user to the adsense, click your profile at the right top of the adsense account. If it is hosted, you will see the label there that says 'hosted account'. If non hosted, you won't see anything there. 

4. Make sure you check the AdSense country if you are a newbie. To check Adsense country, in the left menu if the adsense account, click "Settings" >> "Account" >> "Account Information". Here, you will the only the state, time zone and publisher id. The state determines where the adsense was approved. To check the AdSense country it self go to payment, and in the page that opens, click manage payment and the next page will display the country for the adsense account.

SELLER 

Sellers, to avoid been scammed you must first of all add the buyer as a user and not admin in the Adsense account. If you add the buyer as admin when he or she has not paid you, he or she can hijack the adsense from you easilly. So buyers be careful.

You must have a middle when it has come to payment within you and your buyer. Your buyer might not trust you therefore you have to get a popular and trusted middle man. 

Conclusion 

If these tips are well taken by both parties, buyer wont be able scam seller and vice versa. Also, if you are a new to Adsense, you must take note above tips because the newbie are the ones that get scammed easily. As for the middle man, if you are finding it difficult to get a trusted middle man, I can recommend a trusted person for you and i will make sure i bear bear all risk. This post was also published on ogbongeblog planet.

This post was originally published here

3 Likes

If there is any new thing I learnt here is how to idenify hosted and non hosted adsense. Merci.

If you learn 10% from this, people are out there who will learn 100%

1 Like

An eye opener and insightful. Thank you Obalola.

1 Like

Last year I was a victim

This is the first time am hearing about buying and selling of adsense account. I allways thought that you must apply and be approved by Google before having an adsense account.

1 Like