How To Place Google AdSense In-article Live Ad After Paragraph 2 in Blogger Blog Post

Recently Google launched Adsense Native InArticle Ads. It no more news that AdSense is one of the best advertising network to monetize a blog or website by which publishers will place google ads on their blog and earn cool money when clicked. AdSense In-article ads are optimized by Google to help publishers with great-looking ads between the paragraphs of their webpages. In-article ads use high-quality advertising elements and offer a great reading experience to your visitors.

After the launch of AdSense Native In-article ads, I also wrote a post on how to set up this same In-article ad in blogger blog where i explained that it must be in middle of blog posts. Yes it must be implemented and displayed in the middle of blog posts but not that exact middle of your posts. It must be placed after 2 Paragraphs in your blog posts. I learnt this while creating AdSense native In-article ad and was also recommended by Google.

Google wants us to place the In-article ads after second paragraphs on our blog to get great performance and as well increase publisher’s earnings. Google doesn’t support placing In-article ads at the sidebar of blogs because it can affect your performance negatively. Therefore, in this tutorial i will teach you how to implement Google AdSense In-article ads after 2 Paragraphs in your blogger blog.

How To Get Started

==> Sign in to Adsense.

==> In the menu section, click “My Ads” >> “Ad Units” page will open.

==> Click on “+New ad unit”

==> Choose Adsense Native inarticle ads.

==> Click on Inarticle ads. Some option will appear . ==> On these option, customize Adsense native inarticle ads, change fonts, style, background color etc. if you want to customize then you can by clicking on each options.

==> Add your ad Title and Save and click on Get code Button. Copy the code.

==> Prase the ad code here

Adding Code in Middle of Blogger Blog Posts (After Paragraph 2)

Sign in to your Blogger Dashboard

In the left menu, click “Theme” >> “Edit Html”. Code area will open now click in the code area and Press Ctrl+F form your keyboard. (For Mac PC, use CMD-F

Now Find/ the below tag. <data:post.body/>

Replace the code with below code

<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;item&quot;'>
<div id='ad-target'>
 <data:post.body/>
</div>
<div id='ad-content'>
<div style='margin:15px 0;text-align:center;clear:both;'>
       **YOUR PRASED AD CODES**
</div>
 </div>
<div id='ad-target'><blockquote class='tr_bq'>
 <script type='text/javascript'>
function insertAfter(addition,target) {
var parent = target.parentNode;
if (parent.lastChild == target) {
parent.appendChild(addition); 
} else {
parent.insertBefore(addition,target.nextSibling);
}
}
var adscont = document.getElementById(&quot;ad-content&quot;);
var target = document.getElementById(&quot;ad-target&quot;);
var linebreak = target.getElementsByTagName(&quot;br&quot;);
if (linebreak.length &gt; 0){
insertAfter(adscont,linebreak[2]);
}
</script>
</blockquote>
</div>
</b:if>
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;static_page&quot;'><data:post.body/></b:if>

Modifications Change 15 to the to amount of space you want to be between your In-article and content. You should adjust it if you are using adSense because it is a policy violation for your Google ads to be close to your content. YOUR PRASED AD CODES - Replace this with your Google AdSense or other ad networks parsed ad unit code. Affiliate ads can also be added.

For Blogger Old themes or others, if you find<data:post.body/> not once, the one you should use if the second one or third one. But, try the second one first.

Finally, your AdSense in article ads should start displaying after the second paragraph of your blogger blog. You can also add your link ad code above the In-article ad as displayed in first image above. To do this, just place your link ad code above your In-article ad or alternatively place it below align:center;clear:both;’> in above script.

NB : In-article ads takes up to 20-30 minutes before it displays live ads. Also at first, it might display text/display ads but later on, it will be replaced by natuve ad.

I hope this helps.

Cheers!

Share with friends who are adSense publishers for content.

1 Like

Really helpful, thanks

Thanks. It is very helpful. :wink:

Hey, I used this code, But found that when user activate adblocker then whole post is block after using this code. Is it possible in that case, it show a msg like “you’re using adblocker so content is hidden”. Then there will be 2 work in single script… adblocker detection and ad-placement :slight_smile:

click here

in this link, you can see that it shows only once in whole post. but i want to implement after every two paragraphs. any help ?

also blockquote appears at bottom of page. also i want to remove that. i will be thankful if u will help with these two things :slight_smile: