How To Monetize Your Health Blog With FLP

I posted this on Facebook earlier today, that health bloggers can monetize their blogs with flp.

From the comments, it’s obvious that some don’t know what flp means while some don’t know how the monetization works!

Well, this post will explain what it means and how you can use flp to monetize health blogs.

###So, what is FLP?

"flp’ is “forever living products”.

Forever Living Products International, Inc. (FLPI) is a privately held multi-level marketing (MLM) company based in Scottsdale, Arizona, which manufactures and sells aloe vera-based drinks, bee-derived cosmetics, nutritional supplements, and personal care products. They’ve been in the business for some years now and have offices around the world. Their are flp Nigeria offices in many states here in Nigeria.

Those that join the business are called forever business owners or distributors. These FLP distributors earn money by buying the products at a discount and SELLING at retail price. Some FBOs earn profit as high as N10,000 per combo sale. Some even earn more. They also get paid for recruiting active distributors. Their are other compensations too.

Their products are listed on Jumia and Konga online stores which means anyone, including bloggers can promote the products and get paid for every referred sale.

So, if you blog health topics, it won’t be a bad idea if you place jumia or konga ads of those products on your blog. You can link to the products in your posts, place banners on your blog or just place link ads below your blog posts.

As an affiliate, Jumia and Konga will pay you for selling forever living products even without investing in the business.

But chill …

that’s a long thing imo**

Why?

Because you will make more money from direct sales.

Affiliate commissions are peanuts compared to what you can make from selling directly to the consumers instead of referring them to Jumia or Konga online stores.

You can still do this without joining the flp program.

How?

Find some flp distrubutors and partner with them. They can create sales pages for you that will contain your contact details, benefits of the prducts and how to order. You can as well make use of your blog.

The sales page is where you will be referring people to instead of jumia and konga.

Anyone that is interested in the products will contact you via the details on the page.

When you confirm that they need the product, you will contact the flp distributor to deliver the products to the buyer. Mostly “paid on delivery”.

You can follow up with the customer to confirm delivery etc. After delivery, you get your cut from the distributor based on your agreement. Simple!

Guess what?

You will MAKE MORE money if you buy the products directly from Forever Living as an FBO because you won’t have to share profit with anyone. And as an FBO you will be qualified to get discounts and bonuses that include car bonus, sponsored trips around the world etc.

And all these won’t stop you from earning from Google Adsense or other models you are currently using to monetize your blog.

Oh, I almost forget to mention that FBOs can also be paying you to place their ads on your blog. They do this on popular Nigerian news and entertainment blogs.

If your health blog is new, you will make money quickly from product sales before Adsense will start making sense. :wink:

If this makes sense to you, I can link you up with FBOs, get products for you and if you prefer to join as a distributor, I can also guide.

You can send me a private message here.

3 Likes

Thanks for this post, so what are the process involved to buy directly from the flp?

Is it NAFDAC certified?

Yes, certified. Flp is not new in Nigeria.

If you want to get the products directly, that means you will have to sign up as a distributor with minimum initial capital of 65-70k.

Does this offer applies to a newly built blog irrespective of the contents of the blog ?

na wa oooo, this thing take style expensive o?

It can work with any blog, new or old but makes more sense with health blogs.

lol. If you can’t afford it, then you can partner with the distributors as explained in the post.

its not about affording it but getting the returns and if people will buy it. also how do i get started if i am getting it directly?

That means you have to learn the "art of selling’. So, it’s better to start with the partnership option while you test if people will buy from you or not.

alright thanks

Oga, Spend this money, with your platform, the sky is the beginning

1 Like

Whenever you want to join though, let me know. @iamkingsleyf and you can also partner with me. :wink:

You that unfriended me

I wil think about it

1 Like

I unfriended you on Facebook and not in real life na. Besides, you know why… :wink:

1 Like

alright o thanks