How to get a backlink from Vanguardngr,and Increase Alexa ranking

How do I start and where? I cant believe it actually worked for me,Ever since I started my blogging career in 2015,and in the middle of 2016,I started hearing stuffs like SEO,It sounded strange to start with…not until I realised the importance after reading about it on zealmatblog,and so I started building backlinks,and the most annoying thing was that majority had no SEO importance to reduce my Alexa ranking,I went on a small research and found out,I could reduce my Alexa rank only if I get quality backlinks from websites with high domain authority,and I wondered which site in Nigeria had a high domain authority,I tried out Linda Ikeji and few other entertainment blogs in my niche…it played a vital role but I wanted something most of the bloggers I came acrossed,never had that was getting a backlink from vanguard. Last week,I stayed day and night on vanguard observing and wondering how I could get a backlink from such mighty site,and I discovered something wonderful,and that is what am probably going to share with you,hope you are following? How to get a Backlink from Vanguardngr.

1. Log in your chrome browser and take a smooth sail to vanguardngr.com. 2.scroll down to the footer section of the blog,where you see the Privacy policy and About us pages neatly arranged,and Amongst them,you will see Forum. Now the vanguard forum,is a subdomain of the website,a forum that is hosted under vanguardngr.com as a domain name,so we aswell can say the Vanguard forum is another part of vanguard.
  2. Click on Forum and sign up to join the vanguard community. 4.After that verify your email address and wait for some hours for your account to be activated.
  3. In the main time you can set your profile the way you want it and fill all the necessary formalities.
  4. After your account has been approved,proceed to the discussion section and create a new discussion,give it an attractive title and write a long and lengthy post with about 2000 words and at the end you are free to add a link back to your site.
  5. If you make your post on the vanguard community your daily routine at least 2 times a day…chances of at the front page of the forum is easy and it will help you alot.
  6. follow the above Instructions and thank me later!! Click here to begin

Read more: http://www.joelwilliamsblog.com.ng/2017/07/how-to-get-backlink-from-vanguardngr.html#ixzz4oPiKcBJ3

I don’t get this part. Plus why not start each point on a new line?

1 Like

Have you gotten yours?? before posting it for others to try?

Lol. even I got lost there. but i think he means if you post regularly, your post ma be taken to the front page.

The links there are nofollow. No need to even write 2000 word post infact. Just add your link from the user page and get equal backlink you get from the 2000 word post. Done by me already.

3 Likes

Okay sir…looks good

Nice one. Just registered, hope they approve my application.

I’ll sure give it a try

yes bro…

I have done that, but I haven’t gotten any backlink

Maybe you have to wait. I just got backlink without even posting on it.

True, a backlink from my profile without posting.

1 Like

How manage… you will get backlink when someone clicks on it right? Or even without click ?

Definitely without a click. But this one’s a nofollow backlink… So it doesn’t matter much

1 Like

I will give it a try

I think that FORUM has been removed from the footer. See a screenshot of the footer section and point it out

1 Like

Kindly use community.vanguardngr.com if you want to join

1 Like

Thanks, I got a dofollow backlink from a post I published there and linked to my blog. The profile link is “no follow”.

Do follow?? Maybe they started d giving that new, cos at the time this post was made it was no follow for even posts links.

Probably. The dofollow links are in-post links.