How do i make my Emporio blog sidebar look like that of Ogbongeblog

I really want my blogger Emporio theme sidebar to look like that of ogbongeblog.com please any help.

Explain better, maybe with a screenshot.

this is what i mean

1 Like

have you seen it

Try this :

.sidebar-container .widget {
margin : 0 0 1.5em;
border: 2px solid #CECECE;
-webkit-border-radius: 3px;
-moz-border-radius: 3px;
-o-border-radius: 3px;
border-radius: 3px;
background-color: white;
}
2 Likes

This worked :smile: #But my blog background-color isn’t white, I need the margin (spaces ) to be transparent. Thanks @jideogunsanya

Help me out to make the margin (spaces) color become transparent, instead of white. #@jideogunsanya

I don’t understand what you are talking about. Upload screenshot of what your sidebar looks like before and after adding the code above.

#This is how mine looks I #I need the spaces to be transparent like this @jideogunsanya

Where is this code going to place …?

That’s not whIte. Is that not your blog background? Is your blog background transparent? Remove the code and upload screenshot of your blog and its sidebar.

From what I can see up there, the code worked perfectly for you. Change your blog background if you want to change the color of the space.

Navigate to “theme” > “customize” > Advanced CSS

@jideogunsanya

Done sir…! How do i remove the WHITE Background…?

From This

To This

HOW DO I REMOVE THE WHITE BACKGROUND

1 Like

Go To Setting .> Theme > Customize> Advanced >Sidebar > Change the colour to transparent

2 Likes

Thanks

@Hoodex and

#@jideogunsanya It worked. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks all. it works only on the main page. but the shape of the sidebars of the article page is not good. but looks good @ogbongeblog. any help.