How can We get people to click on theGoogle ads without telling them

Any suggestions pls…because I realized most people only read contents and they ignore the ads…pls fellow bloggers,wot can be a solution to this issue

dont have that thought o as the beginning of this thought means you are on a path to get your adsense account banned. just work on getting more visitors and your earnings would increase

3 Likes

Place your ads strategically. You can hunt for ideas on other successful blogs in your niche.

When checking for ideas on other blogs, take note of where the ads are placed and the ad sizes.

As @bajempire also said, do not make this your main thought. You need to also work on your traffic.

That goes to show you that banner ads are dying. Bloggers are getting better CTR with native ads now as they just blend with your content.

People have subconsciously learnt to avoid ads because they are obviously ads but native ads just look like articles on the site and so the resistance to click them is little.

If you want to try out native ads, I will recommend www.ngadverts.com I think they are the first indigenous ad network to launch native ads in Nigeria.

Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks bro…I appreciate your contribution Chris and bajempire

You guys pay peanuts, Lets be sincere with ourselves

If you feel we pay peanuts, what’s stopping you from getting advertisers to your site and keeping all the profits?

1 Like