Glo Customers Can Now Call Any Network in Nigeria at a Flat Rate of 11k/sec

Originally published at: https://www.ogbongeblog.com/glo-call-any-network-in-nigeria-flat-rate-11k-sec.html

Globacom Nigeria has launched a simple and very affordable 11k tariff plan for Glo customers.

With this new tariff, Glo customers can now call any network in Nigeria at a flat rate of 11k/sec (excl. VAT).

The plan is especially beneficially to customers who make a lot of voice calls and/or customers who currently do not have data enabled phones and are therefore unable to enjoy Glo’s unmatched data plans.

Please note that this tariff offer comes with a daily access fee of N7 (excl. VAT) which is charged with the first call of the day.

How To Migrate to Glo 11k/sec Tariff Plan

Glo customers can join the 11k plan by dialing the migration code : *311#

The standard migration rule will apply. i.e First migration in a month is free. Subsequent migration within the same month is charged at N100.

How much do I pay for calls on this plan?
➢ Onnet call rate: 11k/s (Excluding VAT)
➢ Offnet call rate: 11k/s (Excluding VAT)
➢ Access Fee on first outgoing call of the day: N7 (N7.17 including VAT)
➢ International call rate: At standard International call Tariff
➢ Flexi Data browsing: N1/MB

What is the SMS rate for Glo 11k/sec plan?
➢ On-net SMS: N4/SMS
➢ Off-net SMS: N4/SMS
➢ International SMS: N35/SMS

![glo 11k per second tariff plan|424x343](upload://9X2K1l86pihyc2yjpb8yGu1r23Z.png)

Do I need to pay the access fee if I receive the call?
No. The access fee won’t be charged if you receive any call. Access fee will be charged only on the first outgoing call of the day.

Would I be charged the daily access fee if I have not made any call?
No. The daily access fee is only charged when you initiate your 1st call of the day. Subsequent calls for the day is charged at 11k/s flat to all customers.

How To Opt Out of Glo 11k/sec plan?

If you want to unsubscribe from Glo 11k/sec tariff plan, dial the migration code of the other profile you desire.