Originally published at: https://jobs.ogbongeblog.com/digital-marketing-job-vacancy-at-lagos-business-school-lbs/
Lagos Business School (LBS) if interested in recruiting digital marketer in Nigeria. SO, if you are hunting for digital marketing jobs in Nigeria, you can give this a try.
Main Purpose of Job
- Responsible for developing and executing traditional and digital marketing plan, developing marketing materials and conducting market research.
Key Job Responsibilities
- General marketing administration including reporting and analytics
- Identify emerging trends with data mining, analysis and interpretation to evaluate the need for program modifications or pricing changes, and develop appropriate recommendations.
- Develop and manage marketing materials
- Devising strategies to drive and track online traffic to the company website and provide internal reports regularly
- Utilizing a range of techniques including and not limited to paid search, SEO and PPC
- Developing and managing social media strategy and engagements
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- B.Sc in any Social Science discipline
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite.
- Data analysis skills using MS-Excel and other statistical packages
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes
- Experience in E-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media
- Must understand and be proficient in both traditional and digital marketing.
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Code as the subject of the mail.
Job Code: BIDM19
Note: Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. LBS offers equal employment opportunity.