Comparing Webtexttool and Google keyword planner

I don’t seem to get how to use the google keyword planner… Do I need to pay before I vmcan start using it. Let someone please help me to learn how to use Google keyword planner I want to rank high on search engines. And in my course of finding how to use google keyword planner I discovered another one . Webtexttool ? Who knows webtexttool and give us a review about what they do?

Keyword Planner is a free AdWords tool for new or experienced advertisers that’s like a workshop for building new Search Network campaigns or expanding existing ones. You can search for keyword and ad group ideas, see how a list of keywords might perform, and even create a new keyword list by multiplying several lists of keywords together. Keyword Planner can also help you choose competitive bids and budgets to use with your campaigns.

It’s important to keep in mind that while Keyword Planner can provide some great keyword ideas and traffic forecasts, campaign performance depends on a variety of factors. For example, your bid, budget, product, and customer behavior in your industry can all influence the success of your campaigns.