Blogger Blogs Using Custom Domain Not Opening

Mine is opening well. I never encountered such downtime even when I tried accessing other sites on blogger dashboard. WizyTechs Blog

nothing’s different here on this side. Still can’t access any even that Wizy thing

Guys, i don’t know when they are gonna fix this issue but you can access your blogger blog and others on Chrome or firefox or any browser

Just you have to use VPN, I’m tunneling United States and it opens on my end

#JustTrynaElp

Hahahahahahahahahah Complains Every WHere! I dey Open My own Well! But Get Some Blogger Site Wey No Dey Open With My GLO Network! But With other Network E dey Open Just Fine! Cloud9ng.Com – A Nigerian Entertainment Blog

Even www.ristechy.com too is not accessible with glo network, may be glo doesn’t change IP again when browsing.

Nawa for Glo network,every audience using glo will now think person blog don run down...

I checked this forum because my blog myschoolrick is not opening on desktop. Now I can see several bloggers on custom domain are facing the same prob. How do we go about this.

1 Like

You should all send email to 3gsupport@gloworld.com

Tell them what’s happening. You can send blog address and screenshot of what you see when you try accessing your blog.

2 Likes

I think this is the best thing to do
 Nice point Oga Jide
 :+1:

1 Like

okay

I was wondering maybe you thought the issue had resolved and that’s why you close that private thread

hello readers i fixed mine i think the problem is that glo is seeing blogger HTTP:// sites as a malicious site so i added HTTPS:// to my site and its now working perfectly okcheck out my site

1 Like

I google searched to see topics like this, the only ones I was getting were worst case scenarios
 like Nigerian Government cracking down on social media and blog owners
 It turns out GLO has been responsible for this huge FIASCO.

There is no issue with Techrabytes Blog. It opens very well on all internet networks.