Blogger and WordPress: Which is Better?

What platform is better between Blogger and WordPress? Truthfully, WordPress.org is the best by far. Don’t get deceived. People will tell you blogger is cheaper, and is SEO friendly by default. Yes, Blogger is cheaper. By Default, it’s SEO hostile. WordPress.org (Not WordPress.com) is better. With WordPress, you get to do a lot. There are articles in their thousands out there. They’ll teach you all you can do with WordPress. Blogger makes blogging easy, but it makes it frustrating for people hoping to earn from their passion as bloggers. It has 0 useful plugins, no support whatsoever. Google hates blogger blogs. Why? They spend millions of dollars each year giving you free hosting. Really? You can also freely use the SSL by blogspot. It’s free. If you’re a blogger in Nigeria, Blogger blogs don’t open up with Glo network. It’s a setback already. Again, the themes on Blogger actually sucks. You’ve gotta play around with the template codes and commit a lot of errors with blogger. To make a blogger blog look professional, it takes time, it takes a lot. WordPress is easy with themes from Genesis, Themeforest, MhThemes… This isn’t even a competition. Google has too many products to develop, and that’s why it takes time to develop it’s blogging platform. Matt Mullenweg developed WordPress, and developers are frequently updating the software. WordPress is by far the best blogging platform… It’s expensive to run, but it’s better. To get a WordPress blog in Nigeria, with a good host would cost over N15k. With N1.5k, you can get a Blogger blog up and running. WordPress has multiple plugins to boost SEO and content quality. Blogger is static. For news / celebrity bloggers, Blogger platform is considered good, but still not the best as WordPress has advanced/mature magazine themes for entertainment blogs. What do you think?

1 Like

Nice one bro, I like the idea that it’s better than blogger.

I will seriously need your help,so you can be putting me through but I don’t have money yet for WordPress and I am using Android fone to blog…

WhatsApp me: 08160338301.

My name is Desmond

Alright. I will.