Blog review update needed

hello bloggers, after much advice from different people, pls i need an update review on my blog

thank u, am still making changes thou.

Your Blog is beautiful now. If you used your brand name “Viczeez” instead of the “Welcome” there, I think your visitors will find it Easy to remember…

I don’t have a logo/header, am.not a graphic designer, any ideas

Pls bro are you using the free version or the premium because I downloaded the free version but the format is zip pls advise me on what to do. Thanks

All downloaded template are in Zip format. You would have to use something like WInrar to unzip them and find them template itself

1 Like

You can use Text instead of the logo or hire a logo designer to do it for you. In case you need one, am around for you :wink:

1 Like

I have extracted it and uploaded the template to my test blog and I want you guys to help me check it out because am having issues with the socialize button can’t get it to work here is the url http://sportswithmorgan.blogspot.com thank you.

Can you pls help me with the url of a best site where I can create one for my blog thank you.

Bro, it’s a friend of mine that did everything for me oo.

Can you refer me to him pls

1 Like

U need logo? Just inbox me

1 Like

You don’t need a logo there, use your blog’s name “Viczeez” or “Viczeez Blog”

1 Like

you can try www.logomakr.com or www.freelogodesign.org though i use none

But i believe those two would be quite easy for you to handle

2 Likes

Bro sorry for replying late Just head over to my blog and read the post about training n u will see their contact there Thanks, n tell them is Viczeez that sent you

Okay thanks man

1 Like