And the Winner of the Blog is

The time has come to reveal the winner of the blog I promised to give away.

Given the age of this forum, I must admit that the response was good on the average. Perhaps some people thought that we were just hoodwinking folks. I want to confirm that we are serious about uplifting people who want to take blogging as a serious profession.

Here are a few pointers I’d like to amplify:

1. Majority of the respondents did not take their time to go through the blog we’re giving away. As a result, they did not put in any effort in crafting a convincing pitch. I take any person with a pinch of salt who does not do the requisite basic research when reaching out with a pitch.

2. I hate to say this, but I do not think you are serious if you have a total disregard for language. The blog is written in English. You must demonstrate in your pitch that you have a considerable mastery of the language. How do we trust that you will communicate coherent message to your audience? This is a professional blog we want to give away, not a gossip blog. Even if it were a gossip blog, you still need to use proper language.

3. Most candidates were telling me about the passion for blogging instead of showing me what they have. I wanted something solid.

4. Blogging is a profession, not a get rich quick scheme. We want to brood bloggers who will bring positive change to future generations. We want those who can shape the civilization of tomorrow. #Finally This is just the beginning. If you thought we were done, shock on you. We’re just getting started.

Expect more in the days to come.

#Our Winner Is… Having considered all these factors, I would like to announce @gabbyebook4study as the winner for this challenge. He articulated valid points and showed his capability by touching on crucial points. #Congratulations Ikenna Gabriel Ifenna

#This fest was brought to you by Copywriting Tipster.

#Thank you @jidetheblogger for this platform.

I hope this fest will act as a boot camp for future contests. Read, tweak, and improve. Next time, it could be you.

3 Likes

Congrats to the winner

2 Likes

Congrats @gabbyebook4study. We are quite interested in seeing more seasoned bloggers emerge from this forum. Soon, the boys will be separated from the men.

3 Likes

#congrat bro

1 Like

Congrats @gabbyebook4study

2 Likes

Congrats @gabbyebook4study

1 Like

Congratulations. This is inspiring. Though, I’m new here but the initiator of this forum has really done well to be impacting into other peoples’ lives. Great work!

2 Likes

Great… Nice initiative Mr Jide

Based on the current saga in motion, I wish to say thank you to all for your kind words and congratulations. I am actually perplexed and so happy with the Ogbonge Planet Initiative and when I saw the blog give away competition, I knew it was an opportunity for me.

I have known Jide right from the time he started the mighty Ogbonge Blog and if you think he was telling us about a giveaway for just saying sake, then you are wrong. He is a man of humility and integrity and I love him so much.

Thank you so much and I promise I will never let you down. Thank you so much bro. And thank you, everyone, for your support. God be with you all. And God bless Ogbonge Network.

I have been away for few days now without access to internet connection. Am glad to see this…

1 Like

Thank you Jide. I am always fascinated by you. Thank you so much boss. I still have a lot to learn from you. So I guess you will still permit me to be poking you whenever I need help…

1 Like

Thanks @Bestsmiles I cant stop jumping up.

1 Like

Congrats Man

Congratulations man!

1 Like

Congratulations

2 Likes

#The transfer is complete. @gabbyebook4study had issues with his internet and that is why the process has dragged for quite some time.

#Today, he has taken full control of the blog.

3 Likes

Hello beautiful people, I am here to tell you that Kevine and his team has been awesome. They worked tirelessly to make sure that I get my blog asap. I am now the administrator of the blog smartworkouts.blogspot.com.

Thank you very much Kevine. Thank you Jide, and thank you to everyone that has congratulated and supported me in one way or the other. I really appreciate it. I want to inform us to always participate here and ask any question on IT because this is the right place to always be.

3 Likes

Congrats to the winner

1 Like