Anambra Ministry Helps Out Mentally Ill Nursing Mother And Child

Reports from IgbereTV says that the Anambra State Ministry Of Women and Children Affairs, rescued a mentally unstable nursing mother and her baby girl from the streets on Friday, 10th July, 2020, at Umunze, Orumba South, LGA, Anambra State.

The Honourable Commissioner for Women and Children Affairs, Lady Ndidi Mezue, dispatched a group of social workers to rescue the middle aged woman after a call came from Lady Mezue’s colleague in the Ministry of Housing, Architect Michael M. Okonkwo, who took pity on the woman whose condition was already attracting public sympathy.

The Honourable Commissioner said, “As a mother, I felt pity when I got a call from my colleague in the ministry of housing, I have to immediately dispatch my team to rescue the woman and her innocent daughter, they have now been cleaned up and relocated to a government owned facility for proper care and rehabilitation.”

See photos:

11904784_fbimg15944143840800121_jpeg451da59a72cb0483ac45aafe5861328a

Source:https://igberetvnews.com/1357644/anambra-ministry-rescues-mentally-challenged-nursing-mother-infant-streets-photos/

web stats
Disclaimer : Every member of NetDivo forum is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on this forum.