Am having a problem connecting my domain to wordpress after disconnecting it

am having problem with my domain i recently removed it from blogspot so i can make use of it on wordpress but now am having problem connecting i to my new host. the problem now is i have changed the domain nameserver to point to my host but its not still working even after the propagation.

I have also removed the blogspot dns from the domain too

please any solution?

is it up to 24 hours that you’ve changed the nameserver? It might take some time before the new NS propagates though…

its showing now… thank you sir…

sir am still having a little problem now, i have moved my post from blogspot to wordpress and most post are working correctly i used broken link checker to check if no 404 error now i noticed most post are not avaliable what do i do now?

what do you mean by “not available”?

i mean after moving my post from blopspot to wordpress some of my links are not accessable on google even after re-submitting sitemap… any solution to that?

guess you didn’t fix the permalinks. are the posts links on blogspot still same after moving to wordpress?

Yes they are… If someone google that specific keyword an they click on it. It shows 404 page and the content exist on the blog

Go to settings > permalinks and click SAVE