Am having a problem connecting my domain to wordpress after disconnecting it

domainregistration
wordpress
blogspot

(Ayorinde Ayodeji) #1

am having problem with my domain i recently removed it from blogspot so i can make use of it on wordpress but now am having problem connecting i to my new host. the problem now is i have changed the domain nameserver to point to my host but its not still working even after the propagation.

I have also removed the blogspot dns from the domain too

please any solution?

(Jide Ogunsanya) #2

is it up to 24 hours that you’ve changed the nameserver? It might take some time before the new NS propagates though…

(Ayorinde Ayodeji) #3

its showing now… thank you sir…

sir am still having a little problem now, i have moved my post from blogspot to wordpress and most post are working correctly i used broken link checker to check if no 404 error now i noticed most post are not avaliable what do i do now?

(Jide Ogunsanya) #4

what do you mean by “not available”?

(Ayorinde Ayodeji) #5

i mean after moving my post from blopspot to wordpress some of my links are not accessable on google even after re-submitting sitemap… any solution to that?

(Jide Ogunsanya) #6

guess you didn’t fix the permalinks. are the posts links on blogspot still same after moving to wordpress?

(Ayorinde Ayodeji) #7

Yes they are… If someone google that specific keyword an they click on it. It shows 404 page and the content exist on the blog

(Jide Ogunsanya) #8

Go to settings > permalinks and click SAVE