5 Ways To Make Money From Blogging Without Google Adsense

Blogging for money is not all about Google Adsense.

If Adsense fails to approve your blog or the earnings ain’t making sense, you can explore the options below :

1. Blogging Training.

Get paid for training people how to blog. Even if you help them set up a blog for free, they will trust you enough to pay you for custom domain, templates, upgrade to WordPress, blog design etc.

You don’t need much to do this. You can start with Internet Cafes around you, even at your Church. One-on-ONe training won’t be bad for a start. All you need is to ensure you have the right information about what you are going to be training others.

You can also offer online training via Whatsapp. Advertise your training on social media networks and tell those interested to join you on Whatsapp for training. You get paid, train them for some weeks and keep doing it.

2 . Blog Administration and Management

There are a lot of blog owners out there that need admins that can manage their blogs for them. Some need bloggers that can be posting to their blogs every month and get paid monthly. Some, don’t even mind C&P for their entertainment blogs. Just imagine been paid 15k to post to 10 entertainment blogs per month. Not bad imo.

Blogger Damilola who originally shared this as guest post at Ogbongeblog,stated that an italian marketer paid him $50 weekly for one post per day. :wink:

Go out there, post your advert and let your friends on social media know that you can do the work.

3 . Social Media Marketing

As a blogger, you are expected to know how to use social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc There are lots of business owners and organizations out there that are willing to pay anyone that can help them promote their products, brand and services on social media. Some will even pay if you can help them manage their social media accounts. Tools like Hootsuite can make this easier for you.

Hence, you can offer to use your blog for the promotions as extra to marketing on social media. You can always check the jobs section at Linkedln for such offers.

4 . Direct Sales

You can use your blog to sell ebooks, ecourses, blog themes etc. Not compulsory they should be ebooks or courses you create. You can partner with the owners and share profit.

You can also monetize your blog with products from network marketing programs out there eg Oriflame products, Forever living products etc. If you are not a member of those programs, look up for some of their consultant/distrubutors and partner with them. You can contact me if interested in this.

You can also post ads for products that are been sold in your town on your blog and deliver them to those that order for them through your blog. Just look around for sellers that will allow you to take pictures of their products and you

5 . Paid Adverts

Do you know apart from Adsense, you can make a lot of money from paid adverts on your blog. All you need to do is to build your blog and strategically promote it to the right set of people. You can then use this as a leverage to convince organizations and business owners to advertise on your blog.

There are adservers and WordPress plugins that will even make it easy for you to manage those ads on your blog so you can easily create the text or banner ads, rotate them, track clicks, impression etc Check out this WordPress plugin for ad management.

Any addition or subtraction?

If you don’t have a blog, download our free ebooks to get started.

More ?

You can also earn money from events. As a blogger, some companies, business owners etc might invite you to their events so you can write about the event on your blog and in return, you get paid :kissing_heart:

See you at the top.

4 Likes

Love this! True, earnings does not end with AdSense. And you made the points clear with this post.

Great post.

1 Like

You just said it all…

This is true, i hired a mobile phone writer to publish articles for one of my site, also looking for an automobile writer.

for direct ad/banner i used adclerks.com,

4 Likes

Nice one bro. Very cool

i love this post sir… Guess is time i start with the number point www.omobanews.com

1 Like

Of course sir, i do agree with all your tips has highlighted, but i think affiliate marketing is also part of it, you can check www.safaxnet.com.ng for how i use affiliate marketing on my blog

Just that most bloggers think adsense is the only way

1 Like

Thanks for this opportunity you have avail us to gain an insightful message. God bless you.

Please what of ‘‘blogpost plug in for ad management’’ can word press work on blogpost? how do I place the add without addsense on my blog. www.eaolatoye.com

Thank you

You can still work as an affiliate and also add advert platforms that are impression based. I use an ad management plugin to rotate ads on ProjectShamba’s Blog. There, you will Konga, Jumia, Chitika (which comes and go) and Amazon.

Cheers!

:wink:

Excellent Post sir… More eyes need to see this. I used to be an advocate of this “AdSense or nothing” slogan… But its sure there’s more to blogging than AdSense.

1 Like

That’ts a nice one, after being contacted by some of my friends and readers, i even decided to make a post about some of these stuffs before now and am already getting invitations to teach group of people and private individuals also. Check out some of the Services yourself.

1 Like

this is informative . there is more to blogging. that been said, good articles and traffic is the most important. i blog at www.wapmastazone.com

Nice op, the post is really informative and in fact am looking forward to submitting a guest post here soon.

James from AFRIMAG