11 Tools for Facebook Ads Success

It’s no secret that running a successful Facebook Ads campaign can be a lot of work, from creating content, ad copy, creative and then managing the sales funnel after the ads. Thankfully, the internet is full of free (or as near as) tools to help you put your #facebookads into beast-mode.

Here are 11 tools that can help you create the best Facebook Ads, as shared in a post on LinkedIn.

1. Canva

Canva lets you create graphics without the skillset required for Photoshop (or similar). The power of Canva really is difficult to put into words as the limit to what you can create is your imagination.

It’s free but there is a paid option for even more features such as auto-resize.

2, Clipping Magic

Clipping Magic allows you to easily remove the backgrounds of images till you have a transparent PNG file. Simply swipe green the part of the image you want to keep and swipe red the part that you don’t. Ridiculously easy.

For just some dollars, this is an essential piece of software. Add this to the power of Canva and your ad creative will be second to none.

3, Adobe Stock

Adobe Stock have a fantastic range of professional images for you to license and use and they have everything from standard photographs to vector graphics.

Adobe Stock does have a monthly subscription (there are free alternatives out there) but the quality of the images available make it a no-brainer for serious Facebook Ad professionals.

If you can’t afford the monthly subscription, you can check out how to get free stockphotos here.

4, AdsHacker

AdsHacker have a database of Facebook Ads that you can search. Adhacker simply lets you see what type of Ads different sectors and niches are running. This is a great tool when you are at the very beginning of planning your campaign strategy.

The free service is useful and if you do want to upgrade you can do so.

5, LeadPages

LeadPages is Drag & Drop page builder meaning that you don’t need to do any coding. They also have a huge catalogue of high converting templates, removing the guesswork out of page-layout.

So, if you would like to create landing pages quickly, for your Facebook ads, give it a try. There are other alternatives to LeadPages out there though.

6, WordPress

While your Ads should be pointing directly at landing pages, we would still advise that you have a standard website.

WordPress is by far the most popular platform for websites with more than 25% of websites running on the platform. Which isn’t surprising with the ease and integrations that are on offer.

7, SumoMe

Sumome helps you make the most out of your traffic. They offer everything from aggressive pop-ups to polite little ‘hello’ pop-ups, social share buttons, website heat maps and list builders. The versatility of what is on offer is astounding and is sure to grow your email list and boost your social rankings.

There is a free service which works fantastically but you can upgrade for a token.

8, MailMunch

MailMunch offers pop-ups and email captures for your website along with landing pages. This is a fantastic option for anyone on a budget. It has A-B testing functionalities, analytics and integration with services such as MailChimp, AWeber and Constant Contact.

There are other alternatives out there including MailOptin.

9, MailChimp

Email marketing offers the strongest return of any part of your marketing and sales funnel. MailChimp leads this space and for good reason, it’s freakin’ awesome! Drag & Drop email building, Automations (this is just incredible), split email lists and incredible analytics.

There is even a premium app that can help you sync your Facebook leads ads with Mailchimp, Mailerlite etc. Contact me if you want to buy it.

10, Google Analytics

We know, this is a bit of obvious BUT it’s essential. Facebook’s analytics are sometimes questionable so by running Google Analytics alongside your campaigns you have more data to work on.

The ‘User Flow’ section let’s you see where your users go after you send them to your site/landing page and where they drop-off. This is DYNAMITE knowledge which allows you to optimise the pages they tend to visit second and third.

11, Facebook Pixels

EVERYONE, I repeat, EVERYONE should be using the Facebook Pixel on their site. Surprisingly, there are still many that don’t.

The Pixel offers you so many opportunities with your advertising allowing to you to retarget using Custom Audiences, build Custom Events and track the performance of your ads allowing for optimization.

If you aren’t using the Pixel in your Facebook Advertising, you are missing out on incredible data, insights and opportunities – so please do!

Phew! That was a long list.

I’d love to hear your suggestions for any alternative/additional tools

1 Like

Hi sir, no link or any direct info for the AdsHacker

Just google it…

1 Like

[quote=“jidetheblogger, post:1, topic:1075”] Facebook Pixels [/quote] is my favorite from the list you posted

but i think you forgot to add Facebook Audience this is like gogle keyword tools for Facebook

Please I need a guide on how to add payment method for facebook ads, all the master card I used has been rejected.

Try the ALAT virtual dollar card : https://planet.ogbongeblog.com/t/alat-by-wema-virtual-dollar-card-lets-nigerians-pay-online-in-dollars/2024/1